White Zinfandel Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup of White Zinfandel Wine
- 1 bag of Cranberries
- 3/4 cups of white sugar
- 1 naval orange
- In a sauce pan; bring the wine and 1/2 cup of sugar to a boil (High heat)
- Add the rinsed Cranberries to it. Bring to a boil. (High heat)
- Reduce to a simmer (med-low), simmer for 10 min.
- Using a strainer, drain the cranberries and let cool.
- Add the cooled cranberries, the peeled orange and the 1/4 of the remaining sugar in a blender and blend well. It makes a thick jelly-like sauce.
- Chill in refrigerator.